File a refund request online using MyDORWAY, our free online tax portal.
L-2133 – Motor Fuel Refund Application
- Sales to or purchases by the United States Government, its agencies or instrumentalities
- Sales or purchases for State owned buses or vehicles use in pupil transportation
- Sales or purchases for State funded institutions of higher learning for student transportation
- Purchases of motor fuel by a Regional Transportation Authority. Sellers do not qualify.
- Motor fuel diverted to another state
- Contaminated product
- Gasoline used by commercial shrimp boats
L-2131 Refund for Gasoline Use for Aviation Purposes
- Gasoline used for aviation purposes
L-304 Application for Farm Gasoline User Fee Refund
- Refund of gasoline use in farm operations
Form L- 301 Refund for Farm Gas Fee
- Gasoline used in farm tractors or other farm equipment used in planting cultivating and harvesting.
L-325 Application for Motor Fee User Fee Refund on Diesel Fuel Used in Non-Highway Equipment
- The non-highway equipment submitted on the
L-325 should have its own fuel supply tank.
L-2087 Application for Refund or User Fee Paid on Motor Fuel Used in Trucking Equipment as Authorized by Section
- Diesel fuel used in trucking equipment also known as power take off equipment or auxiliary equipment which runs off the same fuel supply tank as the engine of the motor vehicle to which it is attached
L-2117 Tare Allowance Refund Application
- Available to fuel vendors with eligible purchaser status