Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Sign In


South Carolina Department of Revenue
Motor Fuel
PO Box 125
Columbia, SC 29214-0845 

Phone: 803-896-1990

Securely manage your Motor Fuel Tax account online with MyDORWAY, our free tax portal!

On MyDORWAY, you can:
  • File and pay: Motor Fuel Blender Tax, Motor Fuel Exporter Tax, Motor Fuel Importer Tax (Bonded, Occasional, Tankwagon), Motor Fuel Manufacturing Tax, Motor Fuel Miscellaneous Tax, Motor Fuel Vendor Tax
  • Pay: Motor Fuel Supplier Tax, Motor Fuel Terminal Tax, Motor Fuel Transporter Tax, Motor Fuel Violations
  • Request a Motor Fuel Refund
  • Complete Diversion and Importer Vouchers
  • View Motor Fuel lists
Returns for periods prior to August 2018, including amended returns, cannot be filed on MyDORWAY. 


Motor Fuel eServices:

 Motor Fuel Online Reporting System 

 Electronic Data Interchange: Currently only the Supplier, Permissive Supplier, Terminal Operator (Monthly), Out of State Terminal, and Transporter Interstate licensees are required to file their returns electronically. See our Motor Fuel Electronic Filing User Guide for electronic filing requirements.

Additional Resources:

 Motor Fuel Electronic Filing User Program Guide
 South Carolina Motor Fuel EDI Guide
 Electronic Filing Motor Fuel Developer Program Guide
 Motor Fuel EDI Vendor List
 EFT - ACH Credit Instructions and Guidelines
 Motor Fuel EDI Developer Application (D-154)
 Motor Fuel EDI Registration Application (D-155)
 SC Revenue Procedure #04-2 "Late Loads" and other Supplier Return Adjustments (Motor Fuel User Fee)

Online Reporting System Resources:

 Web User Guide (for Bonded Importers, Exporters, Fuel Blenders, Manufacturers, Miscellaneous, Monthly Terminal Operators, Occasional Importers, Suppliers, Tankwagon Importers, Transporters)
 Web Diversion and Import Payment Voucher User Guide
 Web Fuel Vendor Annual User Guide
 Web Terminal Annual User Guide   ​