Most forms mentioned on this page can also be completed online using MyDORWAY.
MyDORWAY isn’t just a great option for everyday business — it's also convenient for seasonal sellers who make a few sales a year!
Create your MyDORWAY account
Apply for your Retail License
File and pay your taxes
Planning for Your Next Event or Festival
We appreciate the hard work that goes into planning for events and festivals. To help you get ready for your next event, we put together guidelines for
vendors, promoters, and hosts.
Bookmark this page for quick reference of the following topics:
Special Events vs. Retail Events: Know what your event requires.
- Who needs a Retail License?
- Who needs an Artist & Craftsman's Retail License?
- When do you need more than one Retail License?
- How do you apply for a Retail License?
- What if my sales are reported through the company whose products I sell (Mary Kay®, Scentsy®, etc.)?
Hosts: What to know when applying for an Admissions Tax License.
- How to file and pay Sales & Use Tax and any applicable local taxes.
- Hosts: What to know about Admissions Tax.
Food & Beverage: See which foods are exempt or subject to tax, and what licenses you need if you plan to sell or serve alcohol.
Nonprofits & Churches: See exemption qualifications.
Form Index & Resources: View a list of all forms mentioned on this page, plus a list of helpful resources.