Employer Withholding Tax 2018 Workshops
In this FREE 2 hour workshop, the SCDOR, along with the IRS and the SC Department of Employment & Workforce (DEW) will present information to help you better understand your business obligations as they relate to Withholding taxes.
Who Should Attend?
Small business owners, bookkeepers, payroll clerks, new withholding tax registrants, businesses who employ seasonal workers, and tax professionals should attend this workshop.
What topics will this course cover?
- Federal tax law issues (taught by an IRS representative)
- Unemployment insurance— liability and reporting requirements (taught by an SCDEW representative)
- Basics of the SC Withholding Tax law
- How to register for the Withholding Tax
- When to file and pay Withholding Taxes
- Electronic filing methods
|January 18||9:00-11:00 a.m. (In-Class & Webinar)|
|March 28||9:00-11:00 a.m. Webinar ONLY|
|May 30||9:00-11:00 a.m. Webinar ONLY|
|August 7||9:00-11:00 a.m. Webinar ONLY|
|October 2||9:00-11:00 a.m. Webinar ONLY|
|December 4||9:00-11:00 a.m. (In-Class & Webinar)|
All in-class workshops are held at the SCDOR:
S.C. Department of Revenue, 300A Outlet Pointe Boulevard, Columbia, SC 29210
All Webinars are online
Once registered for the class, you will receive additional course information and logon instructions.
Registration: Pre-registration for workshops is encouraged. There are two ways to register for workshops:
- Email the following information to
TaxpayerEd@dor.sc.gov (preferred method):
A confirmation of your registration will be sent via email.
- Class Date
- Registrant Name
- Business Name
- Business Address
- Daytime Phone Number
- Call our Taxpayer Education Phone Line: 803-898-5800