Returning Bingo Paper and Request a Refund
- All paper returns must be accompanied by a Bingo Card Refund Request
Form FS-92C (for bingos with a “C” license) or
Form FS-92 (for all other bingos). No paper will be accepted without the completed appropriate form.
- All paper must be scheduled to be returned to the South Carolina Department of Revenue Warehouse facility, located at 201 Arbor Lake Drive, Columbia, SC 29223:
- No refunds will be issued until:
- SCDOR employees have been able to verify the amount and value of the paper being returned
- This information is forwarded to and processed by the Bingo Licensing and Enforcement Section
Note: SCDOR encourages you to allow time to verify the amount and value of the paper being returned by SCDOR employees. If you choose not to do so and there are discrepancies in the amount and value of the returned paper counted by SCDOR employees and what is reported on the
, SCDOR’s count will be final. Any paper being returned that does not comply with the instructions stated above will be refused.