File and pay electronically on MyDORWAY
is the preferred way to securely file taxes and make payments using a credit card or electronic check (ACH Debit or Electronic Funds Withdrawal). Need a MyDORWAY account? Sign up
Have questions? See MyDORWAY help
WHAT YOU WILL NEED WHEN YOU FILE
You will need the following information for the filing period:
- Your File Number, Federal Employer ID Number (FEIN), and South Carolina ID (SID)
- Number of mobile identification numbers assigned to a South Carolina area code (CMRS and VoIP providers)
- Number of outward voice transmission paths activated (CMRS and VoIP providers)
- Number of prepaid wireless retail transactions sold (prepaid wireless sellers)
- Number of wireless telecommunications services sold for resale (prepaid wireless sellers)
- Most transactions that are subject to Dual Party Relay (DPR) Charge or Universal Service Fund (USF) Charge are also subject to the Prepaid Wireless 911 Charge. The South Carolina Office of Regulatory Staff may review your return if you list a transaction for DPR or USF charge and don’t include the Prepaid Wireless 911 Charge.
- MyDORWAY automatically calculates charges due from CMRS/VoIP providers; charges due for 911, DPR, and USF; and Reimbursement/Administrative Fees.