Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Sign In

​​​Quick links:


 See Agriculture Exemptions

 Milk Credit (I-334 Form)

Have questions?

SCATE card and application:

Farm Exemptions & Taxes:

SCATE cards are required to show proof of exemption


You must provide your South Carolina Agriculture Tax Exemption (SCATE) card to show proof of exemption. The SCATE card can be applied for through the South Carolina Department of Agriculture (SCDA). 

  Learn more and apply at >

Check out our article ​to see how you can save money on your taxes if you own or operate an agribusiness in SC.​