Take time to gather the following information before February 2, 2023:
- Full legal name and SSN ‐ determined by the Individual Income Tax account on MyDORWAY used to submit application.
- Spouse's name and SSN ‐ if married filing jointly and both spouses are applying for the credit jointly
- To be verified on the MyDORWAY account Profile for the initiating Parent
- Address, phone number, and email
Household information for the 2022 calendar year
- Household income range
- Estimated annual cost for additional expenses from caring for your exceptional needs children?
- How many children live in your household? (Number cannot be zero)
- How many children in your household are exceptional needs children? (Number cannot be zero)
Qualifying student information
- Full legal name
- Grade level
Eligible school names and attendance dates
- Total tuition cost for 2022 calendar year
- Total amount of 2022 tuition reductions (include credits, discounts, and non‐Exceptional SC scholarships)
- Total out‐of‐pocket cost for 2022 tuition
- Total grant received from Exceptional SC in the 2022 calendar year
- Total tuition payments made in the 2022 calendar year
After you submit your completed application, you will be prompted to enter your MyDORWAY password, which will serve as your signature.