New: Electronic mandate for Wholesalers
- You are required to electronically file and pay your Beer, Liquor, and Wine Wholesaler taxes beginning with the January 2020 period.
- What you need to know:
- If you already file on
MyDORWAY, no change is needed.
- If you do not have a MyDORWAY account, visit
MyDORWAY.dor.sc.gov to sign up.
- Failure to comply may result in penalties and interest.
- Wine: $0.90 per gallon, or $0.2535 per liter
- Out of State Wine Shippers: $0.2535 per liter
Out of State Wine Shipper Tax Report: Filed, annually, by January 20 of each year.
Wine Importer Report: Filed by the 10th of each month
Wine Wholesaler Excise Tax: Filed within 20 days from the close of each month
MyDORWAY: File and pay wine taxes online.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)- Visit
to make SCDOR tax payments online OR call 1-800-834-7733 to make tax payments with operator assistance or over the Interactive Voice Response system. Taxpayers must complete and submit the Registration Application For Electronic Funds Transfer
before tax payments can be made via EFT.